Guest Teacher Renewals
The Capital Area Intermediate Unit (CAIU) is now accepting guest teacher renewals for the 2022-2023 school year. In order to renew your emergency permit for the 2022-2023 school year you will need to complete the following:
1. Print the Guest Teacher Renewal Form and complete all information including name, address, phone number, email, and PPID # (if known). Place a check mark in the box next to the school districts you would like to substitute in during the 2022/2023 school year.
2. Once your guest teacher renewal has been approved, the CAIU will send your basic information (name, phone number, email, PPID#, and year of valid guest teacher renewal) to the districts based on your choices.
Note: Some districts use contracted services agencies. Districts using these agencies are marked as “ESS” for Source4Teachers or “STS” for Substitute Teacher Service. If you check one of these districts, you will be an employee of the agency and not the school district itself.
PRINT AND RETURN ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK AND THE FEE NO LATER THAN AUGUST 31, 2022.
- Completed Renewal Form (GUEST TEACHER RENEWAL FORM)
- Completed 338G Form (PDE 338G)
- Check or money order for $25 (Payable to CAIU)
- Mail to: Kaitlin Swisher, Capital Area IU, 55 Miller Street, Enola, PA 17025
QUESTIONS? Please email Kaitlin Swisher at firstname.lastname@example.org